Rhode Island Web Design is a division of Rhode Island Web Design, Inc.
All payments should be made to Rhode Island Web Design, Inc.
Custom Web Design Terms and Conditions
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. requires 50% in advance to start work, 25% on client approval of the home page design, and the final 25% on website launch and/or delivery of source code.
- All content for the web site is to be provided by the Client.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. will only use materials that are in accordance with copyright laws and the Client will not provide material to Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. for use in a web site design that violates such laws.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. shall not be held liable for the accuracy of any information supplied by the Client and contained in Client’s website.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. will be given final approval of a design by the Client before developing the web site. Changes to the design after approval has been given and development has begun are not included in the initial agreement and are therefore billed at an hourly rate.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. and Client shall agree to a schedule of deadlines before commencing work on a project. Meeting project deadlines will be dependent on the provision of content/information for the project by the Client. Failure by Client to provide content/information promptly will result in the project deadline being re-scheduled.
- The cost estimates agreed upon by Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. and Client are based on the requirements specified in the accepted proposal. Any change in the requirements or delays in communication will have a direct impact on the cost of the project.
- All payments to Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. are non-refundable.
- On the agreed completion date or milestone the Client will be invoiced for the agreed fees as detailed in the Proposal.
- In case any invoice is overdue for more than 30 days, Rhode Island Web Design reserves the right to stop all Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. client services including but not limited to: website hosting, web design, graphic design, SEO, PPC advertising, copywriting, printing and Marketing related services without any further communication.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. sends all invoices on email only and all invoices are due on presentation.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. will not give out Client’s confidential information, including but not limited to names, addresses and trade secrets. Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. agrees to take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
- A valid cancellation will take place if the same is communicated in writing (with authorized signature of Client) and is mutually agreed upon or full and final payment having been received by Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. with respect to project.
- This Agreement is effective as of the Effective Date and shall continue unless terminated; Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. may terminate this Agreement after five (5) days’ written notice to Customer if Customer materially breaches this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to pay, and fails to cure such breach during such five (5) day period; and (c) upon the termination of this Agreement, Customer will pay Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. for all Services provided to Customer by Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. prior to termination.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. warrants that the Web site will conform to specifications or acceptance criteria agreed to by the parties when delivered to Customer and for a period of one (1) year thereafter (the “Warranty Period”) and that Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. will perform the services in material conformity to the specifications contemplated hereunder in a professional and workmanlike manner. Rhode Island Web Design, Inc warranties and representations hereunder will not extend or apply to any Web site modified by any party other than Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. In the event that Customer discovers an Error in the Web site during the Warranty Period, Rhode Island Web Design, Inc’s sole responsibility will be to use reasonably commercial efforts to correct such Errors. “Error” means any reproducible error, problem, or defect resulting from (i) an incorrect functioning of the Background Technology that materially affects the functionality of the Web site or (ii) any failure of the Web site delivered to Customer to materially meet the specifications or acceptance criteria. All warranty claims not made in writing within the Warranty Period shall be deemed waived. Rhode Island Web Design, Inc warranty obligations are personal to Customer and may not be extended to any third party.
- Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Services and Customer Web sites are provided “as is,” and Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation except those specifically set forth herein. Unless an approval process is specified herein or in a Statement, all Web sites provided by Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. to a Customer will be deemed accepted when delivered.
- Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. Rhode Island Web Design, Inc. may make changes or modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following Rhode Island Web Design, Inc.’s’ posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- These terms and conditions apply to custom web design. Other projects or services may be bound by separate terms and conditions. Please read our web hosting terms and conditions.